Classes are back! Here at Gentle Art Dojo we are finally emerging on the other side of the quarantine and stay-at-home fiasco of the past few months. We can not thank everybody enough for the kind words and support that they showed us through the closure of our school. The quarantine was long and boring at times but the fog is clearing and it is time to shake off the cobwebs and get back to business!
In accordance with the Massachusetts Phase 2 guidelines we have already started running our Youth and Intermediate/Advanced Classes. We are starting our Muay Thai classes as of MONDAY JUNE 22nd. Our Fundamentals BJJ class will begin with the start of Phase 3 on MONDAY, JUNE 29th given everything goes to plan. The schedule is as follows, but is subject to change in the coming weeks:
- Kids Aged 5-8: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4:30 – 5:00 pm
- Kids Aged 8+: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 5:15 – 5:45 pm
- Adults Intermediate/Advanced:
- Gi: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- No-Gi: Tuesday, Thursday 7:00 – 7:45 pm
- Adults Fundamentals as of JUNE 29th:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7:15-8:00
- Tuesday, Thursday 6:00-6:45
- Muay Thai as of June 22nd
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7 – 8 PM
With the reopening of the gym we have to remember that we are responsible for the safety of our training partners and the greater community. Re-opening is a privilege and to ensure that we can continue going with the plan to reopen fully we ask that everybody follow a few safety guidelines.
- No spectators inside the school
- No more than 10 students per class.
- Come in your uniforms as our locker areas and bathrooms will be closed
- Nobody will be allowed to hang around before or after class
We thank everybody for their continued support and cooperation! We have missed everybody tremendously and are looking forward to seeing you all back on the mats as soon as possible!